Handmade Christmas Ornaments

I am dabbling in a new venture and hoping for the best. I am now creating Christmas ornaments, holiday treats, gifts perfect for teachers or exchanges and Anna is selling her handbags and wallets, all available right here. Since I am technically challenged, I am testing this feature out and will add additional items as soon as I can. You can always email me with any questions or to place a custom order, but if you want to pay by credit card, you will need to use this site to do the ordering.

As always, thanks for your support! Here goes.


Hand-beaded ornaments are about 3" and are available in a variety of colors. The blue and white versions are shown here. I plan to add additional colors in the future so let me know if there is something special you would like.



Colors





Snowball Ornament is 4" and is so soft you just want to squeeze it.






3.25" Glitter ornaments have the glitter on the inside so there is no mess and are available in a wide variety of colors. Again, if there is something specific you are looking for, just email me. These are custom made so they can be left blank, include names, date, slogan, school name, etc. Bow color will be selected to match the color scheme of the ornament.



Text Options
Colors
Text for the Ornament



Show your school pride with these 4" ornaments. Custom made in any colors you choose. Add a school name, mascot, graduation year, family name, etc... Available in solid colors or glitter. 




Price Options
Colors
Text Colors
Text for the Ornament





This yarn ornament is currently available in 2 colors and is about 3.5". If you are looking for solid options, I am happy to discuss possibilities.



Colors




This knit ornament also comes in 2 colors and is about 3.5".



Colors






Comments

Popular Posts