Holiday Craft Fest

I have been a busy little elf this weekend. I am gearing up for the Newport on the Levee Craft Fest. In addition to the ornaments I am selling, I have been baking up a storm to put together gifts perfect for friends, family, neighbors, teachers, etc...



I don't bake anything complicated, so absolutely everything I make can be made by anyone, but I sell it, so you don't have to. You can even take the credit for it if you like. I won't tell.

It looks homemade because it is. I make it fresh and have lots of practice, so while not professionally crafted, they get oooooh's and auwwwww's by many. All of my recipes are family favorites, taste tested by generations. Here is my list. I wish I could guarantee they will all be available, but it depends on Ella's mood, Alex & Anna's homework and my energy this week.


I plan to post pictures of the goodies and the gift sets once I start getting those together (but sadly, no promises there either).

I have been making custom ornaments this weekend. Here are a few of my latest.


If you would like a custom ornament, please don't wait to get your order in. Email me.

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and enjoyed the long weekend. Just 3.5 weeks until the next one. And then I rest.

Comments

Popular Posts