Love Me Some Chobani

I am opinionated, and as such, I love nothing more than to share my thoughts and passion for products with others. These items/brands have in no way given me money, product or freebies of any kind, (however I am totally open to it, so if you are a brand manager, let's chat). But until then, these endorsements are nothing more than a typical mom's preferences so take them for what they are worth.

Feel free to email me your favorites so I can share the finds.

I have fallen head over heals in love. I didn't think it was possible but here I am with a huge crush. I had seen the commercials lately for the Greek yogurt surge. Every brand seemed to launch a Greek product line. I honestly didn't give it much thought, but one day on a whim, I saw them on the shelves and decided to give it a whirl. I bought 2 different types: Dannon and Chobani. Dannon was nothing special, but I am forever a changed woman due to Chobani. Yes, it is THAT good.

My favorite is the vanilla and I add a tablespoon or so of Clearbrook Farms Red Raspberry Preserves on top. Seriously, it is not breakfast, or a snack, it is pure heaven. If you like cheesecake, you'll love the tart flavor and smooth, creamy texture. It is thicker than your typical yogurt.

You do pay a higher price for this one, typically between $1-1.40 per 6 oz container but the splurge is worth it. Plus it is healthy so nutritionally guilt-free.

Comments

Popular Posts