First Monthaversary

Tonight marks my 1 Monthaversary for TryFection. I sort of can't believe it. I am still as excited about it today as I was a month ago and while I have learned a lot, I know it is just the beginning.

Several people have asked me why I started this blog and I had to do a little soul searching to find the answer. I think I was craving an outlet. Someplace that I could be myself, unfiltered and create a product that didn't get dumbed-down because someone thought the audience couldn't handle it. Something that I could put my heart into and make it what I want. Something I could be proud of and really show what I can do.

Then I get asked how it's going. I have to say great! I love connecting with everyone and meeting new people. I enjoy writing and coming up with topics. I do spend 4-6 hours a night but most of that is trying to read about blogging, turning it into a business and networking. I have high hopes that this will pay off. Currently, though, not so much. My month's worth of dedication has earned me $2.83. Almost enough for a trip to Starbucks.

But, it has been a great ride and I look forward to whatever comes next. I couldn't do it without all of you, so again I thank you for your support and readership.

Comments

Elizabeth said…
hahah thats 2.83 cents more than i made! I need to figure out how to turn it into a moneymaker...Congrats on your first month- i guess that means i've been live for a little over a month. I love reading every day, keep up the great work :)
Mindy said…
Keep going! I love reading your blog. :)

Popular Posts