A Time of Thanks

I'd like to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. I wasn't sure which direction I wanted to take this Thanksgiving post: funny or serious. Since I am feeling a little sappy this morning it will probably lean more on the serious side of my personality.

Random pic of Ella eating a cinnamon roll, just because I think posts with photos are more interesting.


It is truly difficult to compile a list of all the things I am grateful for, but I thought I would give a shot at the first several that pop into my head. So here goes:
  • I am grateful I married my best friend and while the road has certainly had it's bumps we seem to be traveling together on a smooth patch now.
  • I am grateful to have 3 unique, fun-loving, and inspiring children to fill my days and keep me on my toes.
  • I am grateful that I do not have to cook Thanksgiving dinner this year, but even more so that I have family to share this holiday with and I couldn't ask for better in-laws.
  • I am grateful to be born in a country where I feel safe, I have the opportunity to work, to provide for my family and be whatever I want to be.
  • I am grateful I am my only restriction.
  • I am grateful for my job, the team I work with and the friendships I have formed.
  • I am super grateful for the internet so I do not have to camp out for a sale when I can cover more stores and purchase stuff online totaling greater savings than if I waited in line at one store forever.
  • I am grateful to have been given the self confidence, the hope, the curiosity and passion to try new things.
  • I am eternally grateful for spell check and google. Without them, my posts would need interpretation. 
  • I am grateful Starbucks keeps coming out with more and more sugar-free options so I can indulge with less guilt. (Now if it were only free.)
  • I am grateful that when annoying people find their way into my life, they don't seem to stay very long.
  • I am grateful for each of you that have read my blog and even more so for those of you who like it and come back. You all have touched my life and made this a truly rewarding experience.
I hope this holiday you fill your bellies with love, friends and family and all the turkey you can handle.
Always,

Comments

Popular Posts